Young Living Tea Tree Wellness Essential Oil 15ml
Traditionally used in Aromatherapy:
- to reduce symptoms of acne blackheads;
- to help reduce occurrence of symptoms of acne;
- to relieve minor skin eruptions;
- to cleanse and improve healing of minor skin wound, cuts and abrasions;
- to reduce symptoms of insect bites and stings;
- to help decrease symptoms of mild nail fungal infection;
- as an expectorant to clear respiratory tract mucous;
- to relieve itchy skin associated with mild eczema;
- to decrease symptoms of mild psoriasis;
- to decrease symptoms of skin peeling;
- to relieve skin burning and itching associated with athlete's foot; and
- to relieve symptoms of athlete's foot.
Young Living Tea Tree Wellness essential oil is listed as a complementary medicine with the Australian TGA (AUST L 326517).
The claims listed above are only applicable for Australia.
Active ingredients: Tea Tree essential oil (Melaleuca alternifolia) leaf oil 100% v/v. Liquid
Topical: Apply 2–4 drops directly to desired area as needed. Dilution not required, except for sensitive skin. Test on small area of skin on the underside of arm.
Inhalation: Apply 1-6 drops of undiluted essential oil to a tissue and inhale occasionally. Use up to 3 times daily.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
Store in dark below 25 degrees C.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. Keep out of reach of children. Not to be taken. If symptoms persist talk to your health professional.