Young Living Peppermint Wellness Essential Oil 15ml
Traditionally used in Aromatherapy:
- As an antipyretic to reduce body temperature;
- As an analgesic to relieve pain;
- to relieve toothaches;
- to decrease headache symptoms;
- to decrease the symptoms and duration of mild migraines;
- to decrease mild rheumatic aches and pains;
- As an antispasmodic;
- to reduce occurrence of excess intestinal wind;
- to reduce colic (wind/gas pain);
- to relieve flatulence;
- to relieve loss of appetite;
- to maintain a healthy appetite;
- to help reduce the symptoms and occurrence of indigestion;
- to help increase bile flow;
- to relieve nausea;
- to reduce menstruation pain;
- As a cough suppressant; and
- to relieve cough.
Young Living Peppermint Lemon essential oil is listed as a complementary medicine with the Australian TGA (AUST L 326503).
The claims listed above are only applicable for Australia.
Active ingredients: Peppermint essential oil (Mentha piperita) 100% v/v. Liquid
Topical: Dilute 5 drops in 10 ml V-6™ or olive oil. Test on small area of skin on the underside of arm and apply to desired area as needed.
Inhalation: Apply 1-6 drops of undiluted essential oil to a tissue and inhale occasionally. Use up to 3 times daily.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 10 minutes 3 times daily.
Store in dark below 25 degrees C.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist talk to your health professional. For adult use only.