Young Living Ginger Wellness Essential Oil 5ml
Traditionally used in Aromatherapy to:
- relieve nausea;
- reduce symptoms and occurrence of motion sickness;
- relieve the symptoms, severity and decrease the duration of the common cold;
- reduce symptoms of a head cold;
- promote and maintain a healthy appetite;
- decrease flatulence;
- relieve symptoms of indigestion; and
- promote perspiration.
Young Living Ginger Wellness essential oil is listed as a complementary medicine with the Australian TGA (AUST L 327881)
Active ingredients: Ginger (Zingiber Officinale) root oil 100% v/v. Liquid
Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6™ or olive oil. Test on small area of skin on the underside of arm and apply to desired area as needed.
Inhalation: Apply 1-6 drops of undiluted essential oil to a tissue and inhale occasionally. Use up to 3 times daily.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
Store in dark below 25 degrees C.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist talk to your health professional. For adult use only.
The claims listed above are only applicable for Australia.