Dow Filmtec TW30-1812-50 Reverse Osmosis Membrane 190 Litres Per Day
The DOW FILMTEC™ TW30-1812-50 Reverse Osmosis element is one of the most reliable, consistent and highest quality in the industry. Dow Filmtec elements offer the best balance of flow and rejection, producing industry leading flow rates (around 20% higher) than competitive elements at similar pressures.
For further advice on choosing the best filter application for your situation please call 1300 888 008 (Filter Systems Australia).
- Spiral-wound element with polyamide thin-film composite membrane
- Rated to produce 190L of filtered water per day
- Compliant to NSF/ANSI Certified 53 for reduction of salts & minerals
- Made in USA
Not for use on microbiologically unsafe water without prior disinfection.
- It is recommended that systems using these elements rinse the elements for 24 hours, prior to first use, to meet NSF/ANSI 58 Standard.
- Permeate water obtained from the first hour of use should be discarded to the drain.
- To ease installation, it is recommended to use a lubricant safe for indirect water contact on all seals. Potential options include water, glycerin based lubricants, and Dow Corning™ 111.
- Rotate the element about a quarter turn to ease installation and removal of the element. Ensure good interface between the o-rings and brine seal with their connection surfaces.